I am not sure which planet you all are on but buying a new CGT in the US is quite easy and they are available. The problem is waiting until 2006 to get one or paying SLIGHTLY over msrp to get one within 6 months. As a matter of fact some who have placed deposits are backing out and the dealerships will sell at MSRP.

Whether I can afford one is my business. However this much I will say; if I won a lottery tomorrow I would not buy a CGT, Enzo or any other expensive supercar.

Porsche makes a very functional car. However on the street particularly in the US it is nothing special. Can it beat most of the competition on a track? Probably. If that is your thing, great. Drive around with a sign in the window giving your track numbers.

Wake up; Porsche is well aware their cars are headed for some difficult times. The company is presently transforming itself into something other than a premier sport car manufacturer. I offer them advise as to attracting a market segment which I believe they can greatly profit.

Otherwise my friends it will be SUV's and fast sedans.