I am considering having my dealer install PSE on my 06 997S with sports chrono. I have tried to read everything on rennteam on this subject and just want to make sure that I understand how the system works. My understanding is that when you initially start the car, PSE would be off. To activate PSE, you would either activate it using the chrono function through the lever on the steering column or by pushing the sport button in the lower section of the PCM. In the normal PSE ON mode, there are speeds (or RPMs) at which the sport exhaust cuts out (reverts to the quite mode). The additional switch that has been mentioned (that can be installed in the ashtray) gives the driver more control over the system. It allows the system to function as described above, as would a factory installed unit, but would also allow for the system to be off (quite mode) when the sport mode is engaged by either the chrono function or sport button or would allow the system to be on all of the time regardless of whether the sport function is ON or not (and would be loud during the entire RPM/speed range). Do I have this right?