Quote:
Porsche-Jeck said:
Quote:
dreamcar said:
Quote:
percymon said:
987 is an all season car, and all the better for it - top down at -2'C on the commute this morning

Nothing more invigorating than a cold, crisp sunny morning with the roof down, heater up and heated seats on.
Others on the road look at you as if you are insane, but who cares?

I hope to top the experience when I'll drive in the snow with the top down with the Boxey for the first time
Our car got it's winter shoes today (18" Cayman S wheels + Pirelli winter tyres). Can't wait to have a look & a spin. The Mrs. already told me via phone that she loooooves the look and that the handling is more go-kartish compared to the 19" - sounds like fun, ehem except for the bank account

I've been driving in the mountains of Vermont for the last 4 years in my 986s on 18" Michelin Pilot Sports...Not ideal with fresh powder on the road, but not any worse than other RWD cars I've had in the past. I'm waiting for my new 987s (October production) to board a ship to the US...Also decided to give Boxster teqequipment winter wheels/tires a chance this year as extra (in some cases any) traction would be helpful! (I'll post a comparison after the first snowfall here at the Magichles Dorfhaus)