Sorry to mention the lurching thing again but I tried to get information about the lurching problem from my mechanic and he can't find anything. There doesn't seem to be any service bulletin mentioning the lurching "problem".
I also asked Jochen Albig during the Leipzig event if he knows something and he said that he doesn't know anything about such a problem on the Cayenne.
I discussed with him the "lurching" phenomenon and he actually said that this is no problem but a characteristic of the Tiptronic. If you want the Tiptronic to react very sporty, you have to drive sporty.
Example: you approach a curve at low speed and moderate braking and after you exit the curve, you want to accelerate and find yourself one or two gears too high.
This is normal!
The right thing to do would be:
approach the curve fast, brake hard, take the curve and fully accelerate again. This should work, the Tiptronic chooses a lower gear. I didn't try this myself but I'll do so as soon as I have my car.

Now here's the question: did anybody of those who had the lurching "problem" and had a fix applied at the dealer actually see a service bulletin regarding this problem? Anything written from Porsche? Did somebody watch the dealer how he upgraded the software?
Why I ask? Because some people who I talked to deny any fix for a problem which doesn't seem to exist.
Now I wonder if the dealers actually did nothing and customers are just made believe that something has been done or if there really is a fix and Porsche doesn't want to make it public.

Now what's the deal?