Quote:
dhayek said:
rami , you should finish the brake in period before you drag race

I know ... that will take some time of course. The G Spyder is now at 3000km but once the 997TT has arrived km will start building up slower, I can only drive one car at the time

It is correct that a car reaches it's highest performance figures from 10000km on.

Anyway, I might be able to setup a test against a Z06 shortly. Video might be a problem but I only give facts, no lying in any way.
I know that the Z06 will be faster (the Spyder being too heavy) but I don't care about that really. It'll just be a cool test

We all have our pro and cons against certain cars ... it's a neverending discussion and to be honest, their are no winners or losers ... these are all amazing machines and those who can afford them should be happy with whatever they own/drive.

For me personally the Gallardo Spyder is the most beautiful car in the world, it isn't the fastest but it will still outperform 95% of what you find on 4 wheels.
The 997TT isn't the sharpest looking vehicle you can buy but it is the most reliable sportscar out there and it's perfectly usable as a daily driver.

Put those 2 together and that's exactly the combo I want. Perhaps other people want a different combo, i.e. the fastest car available and the best offroader ... whatever.

It always comes down to personal preference, I respect about every sportscar on the planet ... and I find it a true joy when I come across another on the street.