Thank you guys. Appreciate the welcoming. cool It's good to be back.

@Carlos, Thanks a lot!! The wait will be loooong...

@Boris, Hey mate. Last time we spoke was in March last year and you had a GT4 on order in Irish green, did you finally get it ?

@Dave, Not sure if upgrading from the 991.1 GT3 is worth it? The differences are a slightly refreshed design (I always thought the 991.1 looked a bit too busy, the 991.2 is quite alright IMO), better downforce, more power, and a totally refined motor from the CUP car...OK, it might be worthwile to upgrade afterall haha. Let me know how you decide. PTS is also awesome, I would choose Voodoo I guess. Btw, I've heard about the Touring Package, but it's out of question for me. A GT3 needs a wing with only 2 seats. 

@Grant, Congrats on your GT3 too kissI would really want to do a factory collection, but not sure if it is possible. Where is the new GT3 being build and would they transport the new car to Zuffenhausen if it was build some place else? I did the factory visit but would love to see it again and pick up the car there. I forgot to ask my dealer about this.

@Enmanuel, Thanks wink I've tried a Scrambler, it's a lot of fun, but they do get very hot at the thighs. Plus, you are sitting very low, you have to like that. It's definitely a nice bike which you will enjoy a lot.

@blueflame, Hallo Frank  Thank you very much. I haven't regretting selling my Lotus since I bought my first Porsche. I'm just glad today that I had cancelled my 3-11 order when they cut the power down to 416 ps. Apparently it doesn't even have 416 PS: Peter mentioned something about 370 ps over in the Elise forum (I'm sure you read it too?). That's a joke. They also lied about the weight, it's much heavier than what they made the customers believe.

Enjoy your Spyder! It's a lovely sportscar and I wouldn't mind one myself devil btw do you have PDK or manual, and if PDK, do you enjoy it on the B-roads?