Quote:
Dr. Phil said:
Quote:
Ferdie said:
It really get's boring discussing the facts with some of you...

May I suggest you just don't, then?

Exactly my thoughts, just as Ferdie said !!!...Sometimes there is no point talking about it, because no matter what happened, Alonso finishes in these threads as the girlieman and and with the worse image....blahh blahhh and blahhhh

When Michaela killed the engine, I just couldnt believe it, of course that is bad luck, and even more at this stage...I would have prefered Schumi ending the race first or being overtaken by alonso and both of them getting points, but then thinking it twice, Alonso has already had this cup of tea several times, and I think this is the first time from a long long time, that I have seen a ferrari engine (SPECIALLY MICHAELA CAR) dead during a race...So this leads to two things, one BAD BAD LUCK (as everyone has had and will have) or two,, Alonso's pressure to Michaela being informed of the multiple short gaps between them, and therefore pushing the engine to its limit...

Now Lets see how Brazil GP is, and I just hope that both of the cars (renault and ferrari) done have mechanical problems, and that they finish the race....and well I just hope that there is no rain , because if there was, everyone knows who will pass the line in first position.

And how is the story???, poor Michaela and how lucky lucky lucky was Fernandino ??