Quote:
LoranTw said:
Quote:
nberry said:
Quote:
Alan(NJ) said:
Since the 997S gives the AM fits, this "pistonhead" must be more interested in exhaust sound and fine Corinthian leather than performance

Alan you must wean yourself from Porsche's and find out what fun drivng is all about. The writer in finding the 997TT lack soul, charisma and excitement is something many people who have open their minds and wallets to try something else have found to be true.

Get out of your rut, divorce yourself from the ordinary and once again enjoy driving by experiencing fun cars to drive.

For a minute there I thought I had heard the last of you and alas.. you are back again in all your degenerate feiro I mean ferrari spouting glory. Now I know why they are using lawyers for medical experiments these days...the lab technicians grow emotionally attached to rats

And there's a double whammy benefit to all of this. Once they're gone, they can bury them as deep as they want. Deep down, they're really nice guys, so they aren't hurting anyone anymore . Of course, I'm going to law school as well, so the only difference between a porcupine and me and nberry in a Mercedes will be the fact that a porcupine will have all of its pricks on the outside.