Quote:
Dr. Phil said:
Yeah, I think you're on to something here. First the FIA ruled against him and Ferrari is constantly working on covert plans to eliminate Feminando from the championships - And now even Feminado's own teammate is conspiring against him!
I think you should write Tom Clancy. There is definately enough material here for a new Jack Ryan thriller.
May I suggest the title "Clear and Present Paranoia?"

Perhaps even Feminando's own teammate cant stand his constant whining and prefers being with people who don't blame others for their own lack of luck and/or skill.

Come on, Carlos! Are you really this melodramatic?
If Feminado does not win the championship, you can claim "that he lost because strong forces made him lose", and if he wins it will be "despite the fact that the whole World had conspired against him".
Sounds like the attitide of a victim, not a winner if you ask me.

If F1 is really this rotten, perhaps Alonso should simply opt to leave the show. That would be a lot cooler that staying on and constantly whining.

Personally I hope for a clean race where neither the FIA, politics, dirty tricks or mechanics decide the outcome. A few dog fights and ...well, ok - I wouldnt mind if Feminando ran out of fuel 200m short of the finish line

bla, bla, grab a tissue ?were is Kimi yet another year? interesting that De La Rosa has earnt more points in the last races he participaped on than Kimi... ouch! The only way Kimi can win is if he has the best car in the line-up AND they make it indestructable at the same time, on the other hand, who can loose in that case

You can throw you tamtrums all all you like but at the end of the day, Alonso is the current F1 world champion, the youngest ever in F1 histeory at that, and is the only one fighting Schumacher for this year's championship, boo, hoo

I wonder what you are going to say if he wins again this year against all odds