Right now we have these options almost officially confirmed:
1. aerokit (especially the Turbo seems to profit as the top speed may rise during ideal conditions)
2. PCM 2 DVD-based (with Sat Radio option for the US market)
3. DVD entertainment system
4. 500 HP powerkit for the Cayenne Turbo
5. TV option (DVB-T for Germany) for ROW Cayenne

Of course there are some minor changes in options and standard options and I'll post more accurate information as soon as it is officially available.

No word about the Targa roof yet but rumors indicate an introduction during MY 2005 or latest MY 2006.
Right now every info indicates that the powerkit for the Turbo will not be retrofittable which would be actually very bad news for current Turbo owners. Porsche is working hard on making a retrofit kit possible but right now there seems to be little chance due to internal changes in the engine.

No word yet on the rumored MP3 jukebox but I heard they're working on it. I also heard that Porsche is working on the PCM 2 to make MP3 playback possible (on CD-ROM). If true, this is good news for all MP3 enthusiasts (I'm one too). FM Modulators aren't the best solution and wireless FM Modulators provide a bad quality, despite the fact that they're illegal in most countries worldwide (not US).