lukestern:
RC:

Tesla? I may have been wrong about the stock value but not about the company itself. In the end, Tesla sells cars and there are companies which do that much better and efficient than Tesla. It is just a matter of time.

Fastest cars? Are you kidding me? If Porsche, Ferrari and Co. would be serious about fast ELVs, they would destroy Tesla. The time hasn't come yet but it will.

Just curious, why do you say that there are companies that sell cars better than Tesla? In what way? In my book they got a very smart, modern and cost efficient business model and the Fremont factory is very efficient. Yes, it's still a small company in the big scheme of things, but it can't be denied that they're making some impressive progress.

Why do you think Porsche, Ferrari etc will "destroy" Tesla for BEV? At least I haven't seen any such indications seeing the specs of the concept cars that are supposed to enter production in small volumes by the end of the decade.

Are you serious? I love Tesla for the gadgetry but everything else? Nope. Chassis? Nope. Driving fun? Nope (gets boring fast...). What else is there? I am a car guy but right now, Tesla doesn't attract me a bit. As a gadget/software type of guy, I love Tesla.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Carrera 4 GTS Cabriolet (2015), Porsche Cayenne S Diesel (2017), Audi R8 V10 Plus (2016), Mini JCW (2015)