Today started off as a wonderful day, I awoke to a newly detailed 997. On my way to church I took my usual backroads route and found myself behind a "brand spankin'" new 997TT with 19' Champion wheels. BEAUTIFUL! Simply BEAUTIFUL! The day turned sour however when I took a quick drive from my home to my barber's. Upon my return I noticed that my headlamps had been stolen! Both of them, in a matter of 30 mins! In broawd daylight! With plenty of traffic! Surely they must have been seen. Sadly, there was no trace of the SOB(s). I then phoned the police to file a report, and while waiting several hours for an officer to arrive, I had the oppurtunity to ponder what had just happened.

I'm cool with it. Sh!t happens, and this is something that we must learn to deal with. Especially car nuts like ourselves. Besides, the un-ethical low lives that did this probably needed it more than I do. I can afford to buy new headlamps. If they need to rip-off some honest person so that they can sell it, or use it for their "wannabe" fast and the furious cars instead of actually getting a job and buying them, then SO BE IT! Because in the end of the day I can buy all the headlamps I need, and I still get drive my "Silver Bullet."

Here is a pic.