I currently have an 05 Acura NSX, 05 Honda S2000, and an 05 Acura RL.

I'm thinking of trading in my S2000 and getting either an 07 Porsche Cayman S or Boxster S in White/Tan. If I go with the Cayman S they have one that just came off the truck yesterday that I can get tomorrow. For the Boxster S in that color it would be December or January before they could get me one. That's not a big deal either way.

Here's my problem: I love the rear look of the Cayman S better than the rear look of the Boxster S. It looks more masculine and mean to me than the Boxster.

However, I'm worried that maybe I would miss having a convertible if I trade my S2000 on the Cayman S instead of the Boxster S. At the same time, my NSX does have the Targa top.........but would that be the same???? Also, I can't just push a button and just drop the top with my Targa.........that's more complicated and I probably wouldn't take out the top as much as I would otherwise. At the same time.......I don't drop the top on my S2000 at all in the summer because it's soo hot......but it is great to do in the fall and winter here.

If you were me.......would you get the Cayman S or the Boxster S and why???????????

Or would you just get rid of the Yellow S2000 and get an 07 White S2000?? That's the other thing I was thinking of doing before today......because I want a white car and I like the red/black seat combo that's on the 07 white S2000's.

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!