SciFrog:
noone1:

Tesla's are not taking over. They still barely sell any cars and the ones they do sell are mainly to very wealthy people. Until you start seeing as many Teslas on the road as you do Fords and Hondas, they are not taking over. I still see more new Porsches than I do Teslas, so they're not taking over any more than Porsche is.

There is no indication yet that Tesla's pre-orders are sustainable year after year. It's entirely possible the 400K per-orders exhausts almost all demand and Tesla tanks.

Tesla is taking over in the luxury market as it was clearly indicated. Of course they are not taking over the entire market yet. Duh. Numbers speak for themselves. They are the number one seller in the A8/S/7 series segment.

I have seen plenty of Teslas in Miami, but then again we don't really go in Miami Beach or north of it...

They mostly sell to people who know nothing or very little about cars but think a Tesla might be trending... Also, every car sold comes with a loss for the seller. This company will blow up sooner or later Smiley