Quote:
MKSGR said:
Quote:
dhayek said:
one of the best time ever.... let me start with saying : the murcielago lp 640 is the best car i have ever driven,been into,and looked at... i am so crazy about it.
the first test drive ,i was a passenger with one of the company's pilots..wow wow wow...i have never been so scared in my life..i remember on a small road seeing a 40kph sign ,looked at the speedo,it was reading 285kph...that is one hell of a car, and my next car for sure. the best color for me is the new military grey, looks like a fighter jet.
another story, we were behind 3 trucks,on a two way ,two lane road, he moved a little on the left lane to see if we could pass them, we saw a truck coming towards us, he told me :"what do you think we have time to pass?" i said no way! the truck is too close! he said "thats why you sometime need 640 hp!" he shifted to 2nd and floored it! that was the longest 4 seconds of my life ! i thought i was a dead man, and it passed...easily. that thing is so quick! here are some pics before the 599 test drive story in marranello..

Honestly, this Lambo employee is a crazy [censored] and should be fired immediately. He is a criminal. Sorry - no other words for that.

Otherwise, nice pictures

i dont agree, the man was doing what i asked him to do: unleash the full power of the car , if i told him to drive slowly, he would have done so