Looks very promising to me

Some things that excite me and already show some elements of the design. First there is (1), which nicely shows CGT like headlights but with a little indent from this view, which I have seen or believe we will see with the facelifted Cayenne!

Second (2) there is the front bumper air inlets which due functional reasons had to be existing already. Note how you can see a similar TT bumper, with LED side indicators.

Then there is the short overhang (3) which makes it look very sporty and elegant OMG.

The roof line(4) looks production ready and the angles is just right OMG as well..

Also there is the rear window (5) which when looking at closely does indend alot more than first seen. Kind of reminds me of the 911 rear where it goes towards the center, if you know what i mean. The whole rear at the window base is faked and looks much more sharp then the acutal lines. which also reflects on the other side of the roof panel near the end. This looks very odd at the moment.
I think the linal lines will be much more Cayman like but still allowing for luggage space. This seems to have worked for the Cayman so why not also for the Panamera?

As for the side line, it is still under heavy camo.

Lastly, the rear wing will be something speacial i think. It seems like it comes in and out or whatever, it is not fixed. Maybe some kind of CGT like style will be seen here, which is much appreciated!

Thanks guys, im cannot wait to see further modules of this beauty. I will post first impression sketches as soon as possible!