pmarkow:
Super Darius:
pmarkow:
Super Darius:
BjoernB:

no way 0.75-1 Liter per 1000 km is normal - I would accept immediately

My RS has 11450kms,i let my dealer make a oil chance at 9000kms,and i NEVER add oil till 0 to 9000,and 9000kms to now.

i made the run in as the hint of someone (AP if i'm not wrong) told.

i warm up well the car,spirited driving some time,was to the MM me too...Smiley no trackdays.

well, apparently my engine has an issue....but i do not want an engine change since this would take down the value of the car. 

mmh...if it happen to me,i think i will prefer to change it...i'm not so sure you will loose money...maybe the new owner is more happy with an engine that doesn't burn much oil,also becouse the engine swap i think is a thing you can do with a limited time in the future...then the time is not possibile anymore,you must stay with your engine,good or bar it will run,

think about a few...Smiley

Smiley

yes, i just sent an email to the PZ.  and thanks, will keep you posted. anyway, i really like the GT3RS as a driver's car but i want to get out of porsche and back to ferrari. the 991gt3/rs engine disaster beats me. aside from that i need some car-bling in my life:::))))

Good...Smiley

and i understand you well...not so much to come back to Ferrari...but...i can understand how you can be with this engine problem,if it happen to me,i think i will loose some sleep,sure knowing me.Smiley

good evening

--

997TT RS Tuning stage II(sold),2011 Cayenne Turbo(sold),waiting 991 GT3 RS