Thanks guys! The car is great. Haven't spent too much time around redline, just breaking it in so only have partial impressions. Low end power is definitely more than the CS. Handling feels similar with little tighter, harder cornering to the CS. I notice sligtly more body roll in the F430 but that's only compared to a CS. Almost anything else the F430 feels like a race car. Having the extra ground clearance in the front is really helpful as I've had more than half a dozen occasions the last 2 days alone that would have scraped up in my CS. Inside it's more comfortable, most obvious being the sound insulation. You don't notice pebbles hitting in the wheel wells like the CS is famous for. The F430 is more vocal than I realized. Deeper than the CS, the Sound is intoxicating. Overall feels like more fun to drive and a little less demanding of your concentration. I could drive this car everyday (almost) I like not having to be in the sweet spot in order to make progress. Overall love it so far.

I just got back from the "Any Soldier Rally" put together by Ferrari of Long Island. It was to support our troops. For part of the run the Cops closed down the belt parkway, waited for all of us to get on and then let us rip. Imagine 50 Ferrari's going all out with no other cars on the road. It was crazy fun. First we met up in East Norwich then drove to Brooklyn piers and then to La Villa Restaurant. Here's some pics.