Quote:
Super Darius said:
Quote:
MKSGR said:
Quote:
RC said:
Quote:
ADias said:
I hope these will not affect the timeless 911 design. If it does, it could be its demise... It was not time, nor PAG bean counters, but the executioner might be EU's bureaucrats.

The current 997 and of course the 997 Turbo will be the last generation of "classic look" Porsche 911. The facelift gets a more stylish tail light, which btw. looks good but will definetely put an end to the classic line of the 911.
Bad news? I don't know. The 996 frontlights, especially the first generation, were horrible. The tail lights didn't change too much, they just got bigger on the Carrera 4S and Turbo models.

I'm actually pretty happy that my 997 Turbo still has the "classic" look but I'm pretty sure that the "new" look of the tail lights will please me too. Funny enough, I think that it won't affect me as much as the head lights change from 996 to the 997 (which was definetely VERY neccessary).

Do you expect them to change the tail light design for the 997TT as well

i'm not RC,but i whant to tell something

i think not..becouse GT2 mules and TT cabrio mules have the same tail lights(and rear bumber)with the design of the current turbo..so i'm not "too much" worried..

i don't think they release two cars of more than 140.000 Euro and in an year they change it the look

this is my opinion..

That is a very good point