Here is some backround on Charlie Whiting's (FIA) recent rulings that have turned F1 into A FRAUD.

Hungarian GP:
Schuamcher was being followed by another driver who was going faster and trying to overtake him, while the other driver was trying to out brake him, Schumacher skips the chicane twice. When you do that you are supposed to give up your position since skipping the a chicane straight is not a fair way to avoid an overtake (another example is the Monaco chicane). Schumacher does not get penalised for this and on the pilots meeting,
- De La Rosa confused asks Charlie Whiting "You did not penalise Schumacher for skipping the chicane anfd not giving up the position, is it legal now to skip the chicanes and not give up the position?"
- Charlie Whitting says "Yes, you can do that".
- De La Rosa says even more confused now since this means that all drivers can do this now "How many times can we do this now?"
- Charly Whiting says " Well.... not too many"

Turkey GP:
Regulations say that when defending a position you can only make one change of direction to defend it, you cannot weave back and forth from side to side due to the danger this implies in racing. Schummacher on the start of the Turkey GP makes THREE direction changes to defend against Alonso. CHarlie Whiting does NOT penalise him again.
- Afterwards Alonso/Renault asks Charly, "why was he not penalised?"
- Charlie denies Schumacher's maneuver's were ilegal.
- Alonso/Rebnault says that he did three direction changes, and shows him the video of the start
- Charlie after being SHOWN the video of the start asy, you are right, I will have to go and have a TALK with Schumacher about that. NO PENALTY, schumacher gets a "talk".
If Kimi would have done that, would he gotten away with it? I don't think so.

Italian GP:
- Alonso blows a tire ond the end of the last stint of clasifying and after changing the tires, needs to get past the start before the time end in order to get a chance at a qualifying lap. Massa who already has a 3rd top time in the grip, complains that Alonso blocked him in qualifying, Massa, who unlike Alosn, is not reinging world champion, and is not the championship leader. Telemetry shows Massa was not blocked and Alosn has done nothing intentional. In the last GP, De La Rosa failed to get a good qualifying time becuase he encountered traffic in the last laps, after the race De La Rosa stated that that is normal racing, no harm was done.
But this is the best part, it was not Ferrari who asked for the penalty, Massa just complained, it was Charlie Whiting once again who out of his own iniciative decides to give that penalty to Alonso.

I can't figure out how a true sportman can like winning and retiring this way... what a fraud. What will we see in the next three races in order to set it up for Schumacher to have no competition so he can be "handed" the championship?
I just want to see that Charly Whiting (FIA) & Ferrari's efforts are useless...

Alosno has said after Saturday, "I will never think of F1 as a "sport" again". No kidding.