Hey everybody. I've been hangin around here for a while, but this is my first post, and it comes with some really good news! I am the proud owner of an 06 997S given to me by my wife for my birthday. Needless to say, I have the coolest wife ever! I was in Italy on business for two weeks and upon my return there was a Black on Black shiny new porsche in front of the house! At first I thought it was some kind of joke, or mabey the neighbor (the drummer for the doors) had a new car. But no, this baby is mine! My wife had obviously been listening to my porsche ranting an raving that I have been annoying her with for years. She got all the options I wanted and none that I didn't. Here's the list:

BOSE
Sport chrono
X51
Nav
Short shift
Other small stuff

She even said that she didn't load it up too much beacuse weight is the enemy of speed! How cool is that? Only options that make it faster and turn better! No PCCB's thought because she thought the yellow calipers were weird looking, and liked those "red ones" Ha Ha.

Also, a quick question. I'm installing some FVD spacers tomorrow, and I was wondering if anyone new the torque specs for the wheel studs?

That's all for now,

Justin