Quote:
nberry said:
Quote:
Crash said:
Quote:
nberry said:
Quote:
xandi911 said:
50 cent - hate it or love it , the music..
and porsche beating ferrari!

What in the world are you talking about? The two cars were playing with one another. The last secment of the video has them drag racing and the 430 left the 997TT in the dust. Nevertheless I did not concluded the 430 beat the TT.

Frankly I could give a damn if the 997TT or gallardo are faster than then 430. All I know is I own the most coveted production car in the world. VERY VERY few people can say that.

Nick, it is the most coveted by yourself, which is obviously good. Just don't try to overgeneralize .

By any measure it is the most coveted car in the world. The entire production is sold out and waiting list are huge. The car commands at least in the US 20% premium over MSRP for a used one.

BTW here is what Forbes magazine had to say about the 997TT

"If you can get your hands on one, that is: Ferrari or Lamborghini both have waiting list,while Porsche cranks out Turbos by the thousands."

I only report facts.

OK OK! you are happy with your ferrari... and we are happy with our porsche... but porsche is faster.

You may be right.

Alan you make a good point. Buying a Porsche is like buying a Ford, Chevy or Toyota. It slipped my mind.