MKSGR:

My experience is that the test times (used to be) not misleading: I cannot replicate the time Sportauto achieves, as I am a bit slower, unfortunately... However, if one car is 1s faster than another I can nearly identically replicate the time difference, if you know what I mean. Thus, for me the lap times used to be very relevant Smiley Also, they tell you a lot about how a  car will feel on public roads as well (driving precision and track performance seem closely related, based on my experience) Smiley

I do also feel the difference, but what I am saying is that when you get stuck behind a car that is only slightly slower ( on paper ) it gets pretty difficult to overtake it without taking a risk to crash into each other , if the slower driver is not giving a little bit in and does anything to try to keep his position .   Then when you get to the straights, where you would have all the chance to pass risk free, it will be the power of the car that will make all the difference . 

And yes, some are much better drivers then others, so it most of the time comes down to that  Smiley

--

964 Carrera 4 --  997.2 C2S , -20mm --  991 GT3 RS