Quote:
Justin said:
Natural probably refers to the "natural grey" or "natural brown" color leather options.

Justin's correct...
If you choose interior code 05 Natural Leather Grey, it's just a redundant Porsche ordering system quirk to list option code 998 Leathr Interior Natural.

Although I respect ADias' spartan keep-it-simple approach, it doesn't seem to be your mindset. I would definitely Keep the nat'l grey. The marginal add'l cost to get natty grey is negligible. And I don't know about you-- but I am a detail freak and the slightly more elegant color+texture of the natural grey leather vs. black is something I would relish. In fact I would order nat'l grey if I were ordering my car all over again...(I saw the Slate grey/Natural grey 997S Chicago Auto Show car at Joe Rizza and that car was something special). I would also get more interior bits in leather if I were doing it all over again.

Otherwise, terrific spec....I agree w/getting Rear Ctr Console in Leather, Steering column in leather. I would also get door finishers in leather.
- No need for the painted exterior side skirts on a black car.
- Rear wiper clutters the look in my opinion, I have driven mine numerous times in rain w/o wiper and I have never once wished for it.
- One other distinction re: seats:
Supple/ruffled seat inserts do not have perforations like the standard and Sport/ Adaptive seats have. I recently drove a new C4 with supple leather and I actually found it to be slightly more comfortable than my already very comfortable smooth-leather base (power) seat; but I personally don't find the look of the supple leather to be appealing. Also I have seen supple leather after 20K miles and it doesn't hold up as well...supple leather ends up looking more stretched and caved-in than standard or Sport seats.
Cheers, D.

BLACK Full Leather of my car: (below)

NATURAL GREY LEATHER (below)