That car MASSACRES all the competition just on looks!
It just look so gorgeous.
Ron, you're so right my man, this car will be the ultimate woman magnet.
I said real woman, not bimbos . Astons are class where the competition can sometimes be vulgar.
I LOVE that car and will definitly wait for its release before making a final decision on the 997. But Carlos is right, servicing will be an issue, fortunately, there is one dealer in Paris.
In an old Autocar Carlos (About a couple of weeks now) there was a big article on british cars offensive, including Aston of course and numerous interviews.
One of them, chief engineer of new Astons, can't remember his name sorry, said he was particularly proud of the weight of the DB9, certainly not a lightweight at 1700 he said, but not bad at all considering the level of luxury.
However, and that's where I'm a bit scared for the AMV8, he said it was 50 kgs which for me is not much, especially since the engine will be a less powerful V8.
But on the plus side, he also said in the interview that the DB9 is the Grand tourer and the AMV8, the little sporty one and although the numbers won't be as good as the DB9 (logical) it will feel sportier.
The exhaust will also be sportier, now considering that Aston's V12 is probably the best sounding engine in the industry right now, we're in for a treat!
I LOVE the AMV8.
I also hope they will keep the hatchback boot, very nice and pratical for big intercontinental trips, in great british style, fantastic.
Just imagine yourself Carlos with the ladies!!!
My name is Spain, Carlos from Spain!