RC:

She is likable in my opinion, which is very important for a sales person but I do not feel attracted to her. Actually, I feel a little bit sorry for her (don't have a clue why...maybe some sort of father instinct ) but like I said before, she seems to be a very good sales person, she is sympathetic, she knows her (car) stuff and she seems to enjoy this job. Would I buy a car from her? Certainly, why not but I usually don't really care about sales persons but the car I am interested in and also important: The mechanics and the repair shop. I need to feel in good hands there.

Would I buy a car because of her? Certainly not. The only time I let a sales person convince me to get a car was when I got my first Porsche, a 993 Targa. Big mistake (coming from an E36 M3) but it kind of started my passion for Porsche. I actually wanted to get a 968 CS but my father (he was supposed to pay for half of the car at that time) wanted a Boxster angry. Luckily, the Boxster was sold out for over a year, so I got myself a 993 Targa at a huge price reduction because it was a "last year" model.

You are well to much an expert in order of buying a car just because of a nice sales person. The question is more - wouldn't I buy a car because of the sales guy. That happened many times to me and I left and went to the next dealer. Nevertheless - I usually buy a product and not giving to much focus to the sales guy.