the cat is killing me and the gov't is so damn slow in coming up with the cat trap. it's a bit too pretentious for my car but I'd buy one if I were to have a brand new Pagani Zonda F... the Pagani is a toy and it goes well with this toy but my car is a driver's everyday car so... um... thanks but no thanks.

However, I could see you having one though in your garage to pamper your white box cos I live in HK so it's a different story. I now make do with a cheap Japanese Polyester cover that's thin as hell (cos I couldn't find a good one in HK) and I am going on an extended trip to Hokkaido next week so I am already worrying. The cat could scratch right through the polyester but it is better than nothing.

I did order something from www.carcoverworld.com the Evolution 400 series (149.50) but shipping is like 100 USD and guess it's the price to pay when you live in HK in addition to the ridiculous taxes (I am sick of it... ) on gas and car (115K USD Boxster just ain't that fun with the 2 USD/L gas). Oh I still remember the good o days of my doing the OAC (which I think is gone now) and complaining about PST and GST and now they are putting it in HK.

Thanks but surely... 300 for this bubble toy is a steal compared to a Pagani.