Gnil:
Whoopsy:

IMG_3517.JPG

So my 911R finally shows up at my dealership after almost 2 months in 'transit'.

This is actually the first time I have seen it with the proper wheels on. 

Since I took a pic of the gauges when i let the car in Germany, I know exactly how much mileage they put on the car. Between the Porsche people in Germany, Canadian Customs, transportation personal, they put on a total of 11km.indecision

I also left the car with a 1/4 tank of fuel without the fuel light coming on, but when it gets here the tank is basically bone dry, lights on and the needle barely above the stop. 

11 km is a lot ..... hopefully they were done at Porsche , there parking lots are huge ...

Your car looks good  ,,,, but I would get rid of those orange blinkers and put the european ones and I find the PORSCHE decal in silver to stand out too much . As you went for black on black, why not also make that sticker part in black . 

IMG_3532.JPG

IMG_3533.JPG

The amber corner lights are already gone by delivery haha. First pic was when it got of the truck, I took delivery late afternoon.

This morning I took it out to for a morning breakfast run with the local PCA. About 60 cars showed up. Believe it or not, my car is not the unicorn, well it sort of is but there is something more rare and valuable that showed up for the run. a 1996 993 GT2! Low mileage too, just under 30,000km.

As it doesn't say GT2 on the back, most people passed over it and go straight to my car, thinking it was just a 993 with those RWB body kit Smiley

I on the other hand went straight to his!

--