Lars997:
J.Seven:
Lars997:
RC:
Lars997:

I almost bouth an Espada 5 years back. Today I bight my ass that I didn't do. The car has the Miura engine, so most of the Espadas are becoming a spare part car for the Miura. The price went sky rocket in the last 5 years. 

I think you sent me an email asking me what I think about it, right? Wonderful car indeed but who could have known that prices go that up? I think I told you to get one but not because of possible price increases but the coolness factor. 

We always do things in life we regret later on but not worth thinking too much about it. Smiley

Yeah - we did discuss this those days. I really been into this car. It was also the time when we got our 356 Speedster, so it would have been in parallel. And seeing that simplicity in the Porsche compared to the complexity of the Lamob (just that armada or carburators shocked me and I kind of believed that guy when telling me that the car is hard to maintain. Still - I regret as I still adore the crazy look of this car. 

I still remember, you simply HATED the way it drive when you went for a test drive! Oh well Smiley

You must mix something up. I didn't test ride that Espada. The car I really HATED after the testride was the 280 SL Pagode. That car was behaving like a truck. The most unsexy Roadster I ever steered. It was even worse and "bigger" behaving than my 300S Adenauer from 1953

300S.JPG

Confused indeed, I had the ideia you test drive the espada Smiley

--

J.Seven