I'm not worrying at all, I know mercedes has a lot of SLR orders, the point was downforce and the general "theme" of some of the posts here. Its like Mercedes builds incapable cars, and Porsche rules because they have 50 tons downforce at 100mph. I know Porsche have soem of the most exciting, adn around a track undoubtedly capable cars money can buy, save F1 cars, but don't sell other cars short is what I'm trying to say, i don't come in the CGT posts, and say what a crap car, waste of time, does the world need another supercar? I know no one ever said that, its just that the "disliking" is evident.

And speaking of the "real world", the acceleration numbers generated are by expert drivers and controlled conditions with numerous launches to get the best numbers, in reality do you think all 55+year old CEO's will be able to shift a shoulder mounted gearstick like Schumacher? I think we can safely say that the SLR and Porsche CGT are basically equal in acceleration. Makes you think about the value of torque, 1700kgs vs 1400kgs, same bhp, same speed, shows the "disability" of inferior torque characteristics of N/A engines vs. FI engines...

Theirry henry? I thought he stuck to Renault cars? Surely he can explain to MB france the "french for va va voom".