vantagesc:
nberry:

We should get reviews on the car in a couple weeks. By now, most auto magazines must have had an opportunity to test drive it.

Regarding the configurator our options are very limited.  Initially I was going to go with the black grey leather buckets seats but the more I played with it the bette I liked the red/black leather interior including the red stripe on the steering wheel. I will get the racing yellow seat belts, kept the regular brakes because the red calipers match well with the red trim interior.  I am still debating whether to include the Bose.

I wanted the full leather dash but it doesn't come with red stitching. Only grey and that would not work with red stitching throughout the car. Saves me $1770. However, I am going with the white dials.

Seems a bit McDonalds in the interior that way?  Though it does tie the interior to the exterior. 

Might as well get the Bose...anything that makes you more likely to use the car is a plus. 

I like contrasting colors for interiors and exterior. The grey/black with grey stitching is boring and doesn't project luxury in a $165,000 car. If I had choice I would have ordered racing yellow trim for the interior. Sadly, we only have two choices red/black or grey black.🙁

--

"A man wrapped up in himself makes for a very small bundle."