nberry:
Leawood911:

Awesome Nick!  So wish I knew who at my dealership I must orally gratify for an allocation. I would highly recommend the PCCB!  It would even make the silver wheels look more classy and business like. I think painting the calipers would be a bigger mistake than ... (political sensor). Lol.   Painting them would be silly at best at any cost. You will love the PCCB, less unsprung weight and less brake dust for the silver wheels. The pads will last forever for most applications. Mine had 170k miles with 50% left. 

Sincerely wish you well with it and congratulations!  If you don't keep it I want it!!!  Nice spec. 

Leawood, thanks. I have two months before the freeze date to decide. I am even thinking about black wheels though I hate running with the crowd. It's not me and a car should reflect on what you are.Smiley

The car does not need PCCB . If you are fine spending the money on them you will be very happy with them . If not, you will be very happy having the standard brakes .

People who track their GT3 's stick to the standard brakes ( for cost and maintain reasons ) , that tells you have good they are . 

--

964 Carrera 4 --  997.2 C2S , -20mm --  991 GT3 RS