We finally met and you will be surprised: the picture(s) show only Rennteam moderators/admins and good buddies, nobody new. When we finally do the shootout we planned, we want to see more cars from Rennteam USERS.

Btw: we had a "little" shootout, and everbody agreed that the 997 Turbo Tiptronic is a hell of a car. We even did a few black forest rounds and it is amazing how the Tip works. Quote from the driver ahead of me (he was the "leading car"): "and you really didn't shift the Tip manually, just in auto mode? Amazing, absolutely amazing." I couldn't agree more. Another thing we found out: the 997 Turbo Tip is as fast as the 996 GT2 MkII from any speed range up to 250 kph or so (we couldn't go faster), the GT2 didn't gain a centimeter, it was like as if Porsche would have "programmed" it to be as fast as the 997 TT or vice versa, incredible. So far, the missing 6th gear of the Tip wasn't actually missed at all. I have the feeling that Porsche "compensates" the missing 6th gear with more boost, had 1.0 to 1.1 bar almost all the time over 250 kph. As a conclusion, the 997 Turbo Tip is an amazing car and even if Porsche claims it has 480 HP, everybody agreed that the real power must be in the 510-520 HP range. Look at the pictures, you'll understand. And another good thing: up to around 200 kph (125 mph), there is actually no car on the street which can outrun the 997 TT. It is damn fast in this speed range, unbelievable, especially with Tip.

These are just a few pictures, more to follow tomorrow, I'm just tired and want to go to bed.