Quote:
mastiffdog said:
Quote:
mawyatt said:
mastiffdog,

Thanks and congradulations!!! How long ago did you place your order? I'm a cash buyer and placed a deposit the 1st week in April and still have no delivery/build date! This doesn't seem reasonable to me, am I off base here??

Mike

From what I know, and I am no expert, your situation doesn't sound right to me. Your dealer either had a very long list of buyers before taking your deposit or isn't keeping you well informed. Call Ray Diaz at Porsche of Huntsville, Alabama - they're relatively close to you. 256 426 9130. Ray is an great person to deal with and they don't play games. Tell him I sent you...

We raise Old English Mastiffs and just had a little of 10 pups. We have 7 Mastiffs now. Yours did well living so long, he was beautiful. Most only stay with us on average of 8 years. Here's a photo of Sky, he's 4 years old and weighs about 230lbs:

Nice dogs. I know we were very lucky to have him that long. You can how grey his face eventually got. "Brutus" was born from 2 Champion Mastiff's by Ann-Marie McDonald of Skylar Mastiffs. 190lbs when he was 5 years old. His father was 240lbs. The picture is deceiving because my Sheperd was one of the largest Female Sheperds I've ever seen at 145lbs. We showed Brutus, my wife was the handler and won a few points in the ring. It was all for fun. Great Dog. He was so gentle w/ my kids. Miss him.