Quote:
RC said:
Quote:
KresoF1 said:
When Sport Auto will publish Nordschleife and Hockenheim times for both TIP and manual(with LSD) version discussion about LSD will become more interesting... Sport Auto will have manual with LSD, PCCBs and Sport tires for Supertest. But, they already measured both versions...
What will be your comments why is manual(LSD) faster on both tracks then TIP? I guess von Saurma is not in your league when driving TIP version?

You don't understand (again). I always said that NON-professional drivers profit from the TIP setup more than from manual with LSD. Seems I should really brush up my English. Again: LSD does NOT make somebody a better driver, it just allows to squeeze out the last possible amount of traction to gain a second or so on the Nordschleife. And we're talking about a track of more than 20 km length. And yes, I really think that Horst v. Saurma is NOT used to TIP, simply because it requires adaptation. He may learn fast and adapt fast but one round with Tip wouldn't be enough because it requires a change of throttle/braking operation.

But I apologize, I didn't know that half of us here are v. Saurmas and the other half Walter Röhrls.

LSD don't make you a better driver and Tip make you a much better driver??????

AM