Quote:
RC said:
Quote:
bluelines said:
A manual/LSD equipped car has improved traction over Tiptronic, period. This improvement is not only useful on a race track, but also on snow, ice, etc. You don't have to be a Walter to benefit from a LSD, don't understand where this statement comes from RC?

Maybe you just don't understand the new technology?
Maybe the Formula One would be a good example to start: have you ever wondered why electronic traction systems are forbidden? The emphasis lies on electronic.

There is no "pure" driving anymore, cars are influenced more and more by electronics which not only help to drive safer but also to drive faster, depending on the setup and the willingness of the engineers to allow more or less intrusion and limitations of such systems.

But if you guys know better, thats fine with me. But don't say I didn't tell you when a car with Tiptronic makes you "nass" like we say here.

Maybe I don't...

But the question was not wether the electronic traction system improved the handling or not... obviously it does. The question was if the electronic traction system in combination with a LSD is superior to the same electronic traction system without LSD.