Source and credit to: Flat-6.net "amazon", yeh, that's me too

http://www.flat-6.net/forum/showthread.php?p=192010#post192010

I went to brussels porsche center today and they had one GT silver in the showroom. I thought it was the only one. I wasn't expecting to find 3 of them.

While I was inside the showroom, an atlas grey just parked in front. I took a few pics of it. Dark colors are alot better than brighter ones. My avice, go with atlas, black or midnight blue.

Then I walked around and ended up in the maintenance area. And tehr was the third. A really nice meteor grey 997TT with beige interior and black dashboard. The car was open and the window was down. The gear lever was completely off and pieces were everywhere. Look below for pics. No one was there so I took the liberty of getting in. I guess I shouldn't have because when I openeed the door the alarm went off. It caught me by surprised as the window was down and the door was open and the sound of that alarm in a garage is really loud. You could here it from miles away. The weird thing is that it stopped by itself. No one came. It was 6pm and everyone had already left in the maintenance department but why no one came is beyond my understanding. I kinda felt that I should not have been there (oopsy) and I left.

Anyway, the car looks superb in the metal. The alloys are a bit too shiny IMO but looked good none the less.

God I want one.

The pics are in 1024x768. Enjoy