I live in the same world as you but I seem to attract weirdos.  Probably because they feel the need to challenge me, for whatever reason. Have you ever seen somebody shot in front of you? It happens hundreds of times every single day on this planet, so just because you never had such an experience, it doesn't mean it doesn't happen to others.

I get sometimes 10-20 phishing mails per day on my Rennteam account. Interesting: I once mentioned I have an Amex credit card and that day, I got at least a dozen Amex phishing mails. I know, pure coincidence. I mentioned my job and my business once and a couple of days later, I get weird phone calls from non-German phone numbers with business proposals. Best one was a proposal from an alleged Iranian to sell him (legal ) drugs through a Dubai pharmaceutical dealer, so he can sell this stuff to Iran. When I asked him how he "found" me, he told me that a mutual(?) friend with a very expensive sportscar collection recommended me. Yeah, right. LOL 

Maybe I should just shut up and don't tell you guys anything anymore, so I don't put myself into these stupid situations anymore where I have to explain myself (I only do that because I often get the feeling that some of you guys don't believe me but apparently it backfires).

Also, maybe I should start seriously moderating this forum and ban trouble makers, agents provocateurs and those who clearly have no car and are just here to do whatever they do. Believe it or not but I was always the one who was against banning anyone.

I always accepted freedom of speech and personalities/egos because I thought this adds to the value of this forum. I start to believe however that those who run this show shouldn't have to deal with sarcasm/irony addressed at them or even to explain themselves.

This stops now. Similar to politics, I will keep the discussions civil. Period. wink

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Carrera 4 GTS Cabriolet (2015), Porsche Cayenne S Diesel (2017), Audi R8 V10 Plus (2016), Mini JCW (2015)