RC:
Porker:

You lose friends because you get too competitive, but I have to grow up? 

This is in my blood, I can't help it but lately, I try to adapt rather than act. Being competitive is healthy but not desirable if your friends aren't up to it. Well, friends come and go, family stays. I guess this is the most important lesson I learned.

I simply said, join us on a trackday. Not meaning to say 'I'm faster than you'. Simply wanting to state, come and join us on a trackday instead of praising yourself to heaven online?

Yeah, right. Just a simple track day. LOL Like that Black Forest drive we had many years ago when some so called "buddies" tried to make me crash my car because I bragged about my driving. Found out later when one of the drivers got drunk and "confessed". Then there was that German 924 driver who stalked(!) me by waiting for me at my business to try to find out where I live. I lost him in a curve where he lost control and hit a sidewalk. I was in a Cayenne (955) Turbo. Later on, when I told this story on the internet, he started to threaten me and I had to call the police.

Listen, maybe you're a nice guy but I'm not here to make friends. IF I make friends, I am happy but I have so little time at my hand, I am not looking for them. Especially not on the internet. I will however join a RT meet whenever possible but only with others I know personally coming and in a "controlled" environment.

Call me paranoid but I have my experience with weirdos (not saying that you're one of them, please don't misunderstand).

I am the most honest guy you'll ever met but people don't like honesty, they like to be pampered and lied to. Not my style, I always say what I think. Some people actually appreciate it (not my wife though LOL).

RC : sometimes I don't understand in what kind of world you live in or you think surrounds you ? 

After all the problem is maybe you , not the others. 

I read no " challenge " or " defiance " into ' s Porker suggestion to meet on a track. Just something so instead of talking theroriticaly / internet   , it could be done in reality. With no challenge. Just as gentlemen drivers. Maybe you get sucked way too much into everything is a fight and there needs to be a winner / looser. 

I met quite a few people from RT . I only had good experiences. Many of them I saw on a track ( Porker for instance ) all are gentlemen . Some are fast , some are faster, some care more then others about being the fastest but all took it all with a grain of salt , had good humour around it and seem to be doing it for please and fun and not " to be the best " 

we all know we are joy the best. Just amateur sports car drivers who love to track our cars. Of course there are sometimes the odds out during these events that have a knife between their teeth and will do anything to be in front. 

I awoid those . And for sure Bluelines , Dave , Porker , Dan , Achim , Easy Rider were none of that kind. 

You would be surprised how nice all these members are, and specially Blueline and Porker 

--

964 Carrera 4 --  997.2 C2S , -20mm --  991 GT3 RS