Quote:
Crash said:
Quote:
Nick_Athens said:
Quote:
Crash said:

Nick, you are mistaken.
Ferrari builds as many cars as it can sell, but the catch is, they can't build as many. Also, MASS PRODUCTION has nothing to do with the word SUPERCAR. You can call a car exotic (which the F430 isn't, at 4000+ units per year) or mass produced. Then, there is the supercar, but this only designates the car's performance envelope. The new Corvette Z06 is a supercar, no doubt about it, but it's nowhere near being an exotic. The Turbo and the 430 are also supercars, and they aren't exotic either (4000+ and 6000 units annually).

I speak about Porsche cars Vs Ferrari cars.. (I mean Cayenne Boxster Cayman 911s 4doors cars maybe in the future busses etc) For this reason As porsche IS a mass production car if you search in mobile.de you will find 996turbos SO CHEAP (sometimes cheaper than 993tt)
The famous law of Demand and Supply...

Now if you find 997tt same exotic car as F430 i can take you a ride to see the reaction of people when they see a 997tt and F430

Listen, Nick, I don't care for the reaction of other people. If I wanted that, I'd buy a yellow Murcielago, install a loud exhaust, and drive up and down the main street.
Sports cars are bought for the purpose of driving. If public reaction is your goal, then you aren't buying them for that reason.

Also, don't foeget that Ferrari also intends to increase production, by as much as humanly possible, so your chivalrous dreams about scarce Ferraris, arriving on white horses, will prove to be short-lived in a few years. After all, these are CARS, meant to be DRIVEN. A true enthusiast won't care about resale, at least not much.
Also, the 996 Turbos you saw for half the price (not bad, for a 7-year-old car) are all high-mileage vehicles.
I'll tell you what: take your 430, put 80.000 kilometres on it and try to sell it in five years. If you get even close to what those Turbos are fetching for it, I'll buy several dozen Ferrari shirts and wear a different one each day. And if I don't appear too worried, it's because I'm not .

You didnt understand my point... I didnt ever speak about the appearance.. I spoke about the reaction of people because people when they see EXOTIC CARS react...
So the point was that when they see a 997tt or any 911 porsche are not going to react.. on the other hand test a F430 to understand...
You were the one that told that neither F430 nor 911tt are exotic cars... This is what i tried to explain to you..