I've been watching F1 for many, many years now, and there are a gew things id like to change.

Firstly, I think that the primary unequalizer in F1 right now are the tires. Michelin is so far ahead of Bridestone, that the only comptitive team left with Bridgestones is Ferrari, and thats only because of their contract promissing several seasons using their tires.

Secondly, I would eliminate the grooves on tires, allowing for higher cornering speeds, and improving lap times, although this may be hazardous when coupled with rain.

Thirdly, as a saftey measure, I would allow more than one type of wet tire during race weekends.

Fourthly, in order to keep tire design competitive, I would have the tire manufactures show eachother their tire compounds at the end of every race season. This would force them to advance, quickly and competitively in order to mantain an advantage.

Fifthly (perhaps) I would have the companies do the same with engines, yet again forcing change and evolution. (not sure about this one).

What do all of you think about these, am I a genius, or should I have ridden the short bus to school?