Quote:
Ron (Houston) said:
I need to take a cold shower to calm down a bit

Before I ordered the Cayenne Turbo, I was really really thinking about instead ordering the black GT3 my dealer gets soon (Hi fanch ).
But I had to think rational: what would I do with a car like the GT3 now? I can't drive it to work, I can't drive it with the family and I don't have the time to drive it for fun during the week. My conclusion: wasted money.
During the week, I work or I'm with one of the kids. At the weekend, I'm with my kids and wife, usually going out and having some fun at Legoland or other fun parks, at a lake or in the mountains. We hate to stay at home when it is nice outside and I really wouldn't have the possibility to drive the GT3. Well, maybe when it is raining or snowing...

When the kids are older, I can put them in the back of a 911, they wouldn't care too much. Or I just leave them with their grandparents, the nanny or they have some fun at some friend's place. This opens new possibilities for me and my wife to enjoy a nice sports car. Saying all this, it might be very well possible that my next sports car will be a 997 Cab and not the 997 Turbo. I really don't know yet, it depends on my free time, my wife, the kids and my karma.