Quote:
RC said:
Quote:
vtrader said:
I am sorry RC, Ron, Carlos, and any other moderator on this board, but this should not be on Rennteam at all.

So you're not a big fan of "Mind of Mencia" (Comedy Central) right? This is actually one of my favorite comedy shows in US TV.
I don't think that politics can always been excluded from discussions but I actually don't see anything wrong with it. Well...maybe you're right...this is a car forum but sometimes you have to cut people a little bit of slack, especially when they discuss serious matters like the "aftermath" of Ben's tragic death.

I think it is really time for an off-topic forum, one which can be accessed (writing and READING) by logged in members only. We're working on it, promised.

Which is exactly my point RC. What does the talk of illegal immigration or I should say illegal Mexican immigration have to do with a thread on the Carrera GT lawsuit?

This is a very hot topic in Southern California where it is constantly being debated on the radio and it has gotten to be very ugly. And this has been a hot topic since the 1820s when illegal immigration caused Mexico to lose Texas.

RC, you said in previous posts that we are an international community of Porsche devotees which include Mexican nationals and Americans of Mexican descent. The comments are not appropriate for this forum and especially on a thread on Ben's death and the resulting lawsuit.