Quote:
paulorangelmelo said:
Germans love Azores.(By the way the alcool in our beers is about = to 6 german beers, so most of the germans that come visit Azores get drunk very easily)

Cheers people.Have a greay weekend.

There are only two problems: I love Florida and I love Diet Coke (no alcohol, ma'am).
As I already mentioned, I saw pictures of the 997 and 987 and I'm not talking about spy pics. I like the 997 very much, even if I expected something more spectacular. As I don't have much confirmed information about the technical part, I hope Porsche makes the right decision. The 987 is a different story, it looks like a perfectly refined Boxster but nothing spectacular either. So I'm actually more disappointed with the 987 than with the 997. But there is still some time left for improvements...

May I ask: what do you want the 997 to look alike? The 996 has been a HUGE success for Porsche and they would be stupid if they'd change the design completely. A so called "retro design" wouldn't help either because I already know at least a dozend of 996 owners who never owned a Porsche before and who never liked the 993, 964 or even older 911.

One thing has to be clear: Porsche wants to sell cars and to make profit. And they did pretty well til now. If they keep that typical 911 and Boxster design, improve the interiors and make the exterior look updated, if they add substantial power and some nice new features, the new 911 and the Boxster will be a success. How big of a success? Well, the future will tell. I'm still afraid that the Cayenne took away a substantial number of potential 911 customers and the same will happen with the rumored 4-door sports sedan, if not even more than with the Cayenne.

Speculation is always a nice game...