Last weekend I enjoyed the Boxey again tossing it around those curvy and hilly countryroads. As ususal I activated SC + PASM Sport mode to enjoy the corners even more

When returning home from my favourite countryroads I usually take the Autobahn (nice stretch of some 40 km, mostly 3-lane without speedlimit - Dreamcar knows the stretch I'm talking about ). This time I forgot to deactivate the PASM Sport mode before entering the Autobahn.
As there was almost no traffic I tried to push the car as quick as possible to the max. speed. Geez - I felt like a F1 driver at the bumpy Interlagos racetrack . The digi speedo indicated 274 km/h and the teeth rattling ride asked for a really firm grip on the steering-wheel (my wife warned me that she might get a problem with the beer she had 20 minutes before during a break at a biergarten )
Only after going slower while approaching an intersection I realised that I unintentionally drove PASM in Sport mode all the time
For further explanation about the road condition: the specific Autobahn stretch is not as smooth as the Hockenheimring, but it isn't really bumpy like a countryroad neither. Nevertheless, what appears to be mildly ondulated bumps at high speed with PASM in normal mode seem to transform into proper speed bumps with PASM in Sport mode.
The Sport mode is great fun at countryroad speeds, but at speeds > 200 km/h it might be used only on supersmooth racetracks. Don't get me wrong: inspite of the really harsh ride the car felt rock solid (well planted) and to a certain extent it was a blast (reminding me of the feeling in real racecars), but after a couple of minutes I got tired of my eyeglasses hopping up and down on my nose

Now the question for the tech experts: I understand that the PASM software is feeded with paramaters like the intensity of acceleration / braking, corner speed and that it permanently stiffens/softens the dampers according to these parameters. I also understand that PASM in normal mode (when driving "hard") can match the damper set-up of Sport mode (when driving "soft").
So if you cruise at high speed just straightline (no hard braking, no hard accelaration, no corners) - why is PASM in Sport mode not able to become at least as soft as the stiffest set-up in Normal mode when the car is running over some bumps (the bumps should trigger a softer set-up IMO) My single amateur explanation is, that the parameter "highspeed" (however defined) would outrule all other parameters when driving in Sport mode (I'm sure that PASM in Normal mode also triggers a stiffer damper set up at those speeds, but it's still way more comfortable).

Any ideas