Quote:
JimFlat6 said:
Quote:
Ziggy said:
Quote:
95jersey said:

the car does come with AC, beleive it or not, we do have that technology in the US.

Sorry to say that 95 Jersey, but it is a poor answer to a remarquable post.

I didnt think so. Walter seemed pained to equate Corvette cabin temperature with driver attention or lack thereof
in a attempt at keyboard drama review. He failed.

I suggest before hurling praise or grenades at any of these cars that you actually drive one first.

As for France and Corvettes, is it not enough goodwill
for GM to have a brand with a French name? And even more, for that brand to have a model with a French name also?

We await the return of Citroen to America. A boatload
of Meharis would be fun.

Jim,

I was not referring to the cars but to the short answer from 95 Jersey compared with the long post from Walter. It surprised me but it is really not a big deal.

Actually I think the Z06 is a great car and for e.g. I for once do not agree with such an illustre member as Carlos when he states the Vette is just about value for money.
But as I never drove any sport car of my life, my opinion as you rightly pointed out means nothing (and this is why I have such a low number of post after roughly 2 years of membership).

However, I am sorry to sound harsh to you but I am very disappointed to say the least about you agressive ton and most of all your many racist posts, against the French here, the Germain some weeks ago, and I also remember you denouncing the Asian not beeing able to drive some time ago.