Quote:
95jersey said:
I will agree with you in that the 911TT is a more complete car, nicer everyday, winter capable, reliable...all that you say. But, "to me", even if I had the cash, it's not worth double the price...maybe a $15,000 premium at best. For me the name commands no premium.

We're not talking about buying a versitile SUV or crossover, we're talking about amazing 450+hp supercars (911TT, Z06, F430)...what do I care if it drives in the snow.

I think this comes down to personallity. I am more of a sports car purest. I like them rough, rude, fast and on the edge...not watered down for total comfort. People that are into historic sports cars understand this...Ferrar GTO for example.

I guess in short, I am saying from my point of view...I have no need for my 500hp supercar to have these amenities...certainly NOT for double the price. Then were back where we started...only the very rich get to have all the fun.

That's why I like the idea of a Z06, as it will push the other supercar manufacturers to be even better.