It seems that the "GT3" badge is more of expressing Porsche's racing heritage on road cars. GT3 RS is no doubt a supreme track machine and that's why (I think) there is still space in the market for a road use performance/track car from Porsche. It would be sad (just a personal feel) to see Porsche to go down the route like BMW (M cars for almost all models) or Mercedes (AMG cars for almost all models) to have something like a GT3 911 cab, GT3 boxster, GT3 panamera or GT3 Cayenne/Macan. Even for the Cayman, they did not use the GT3 moniker but GT4 for the track version to distinguish them. I think the GT3 badge is too special for Porsche and its track-oriented customers. The current strategy of Porsche seems to work extremely well by keeping the GTS for a very sporty feeling of their non-track related models while the GT cars are confined to their track related model lines. By the way, I think the new 991.2 GT3's design is very stylish and is the most beautiful 911 to date (IT IS JUST AWESOME!). That's my 2 cents!