Quote:
STRADALE said:
I'd agree with that.

Has anyone heard anything further regarding the air-bag issue ? I wonder if they'll even be a MY 2007.

Lets put it this way. Be happy you are taking delivery before September 1, 2006. This issue may get sticky.

Quick story. The other day I was entering a Freeway in my 430 Spider and had to accelerate to merge and obviously the exhaust was singing.

As I merged coming up next to me was a AM DB9. He was looking over at me but I thought nothing of it. I then exited and went into a shopping center parking lot and the AM followed. When I parked, he pulled next me and began asking how long I had to wait to get the car. I told him and he explained to me that he has been trying to get a 430 but was having difficulty finding one at a moderate price over MSRP. Also he would love to get a Spider but the situation was even worse.

He asked for my advice as to getting into a 430. I shared what I could. I found it interesting a AM guy wanting a 430. What ever people may think of Ferrari it has universal appeal.