Here is Bad Boys!

IMG_2647.JPG
IMG_2645.JPG
IMG_2643.JPG
IMG_2642.JPG
IMG_2641.JPG
IMG_2652.JPG
IMG_2651.JPG

Transport made good times and got in this morning. My foreman is gonna do a complete service of the car, replace the 4 tires, getting the car registered for my province. 

Not that the car is in bad shape, it is in fact in excellent shape, all the rubber seals are still pliable, the rubber hoses are still soft, event the original zinc hose clamps are still on. Paint is pretty much perfect and has a complete clear bra on the whole car. All 4 wheels are perfect too and only slight discolouration on the front brake callipers. None of the interior switches are showing wear and tear nor peeling. A/C works, and so are all the lights. Engine is running fine also. The sunroof seal is also good. 

The only negative is the front windshield has a slight de-lamination at the corner. Doesn't bug me. The exhaust has changed to a aftermarket one, but it's just cat back only. The suspension has also been changed to Bilstein/H&R combo. Oh and the radio has been switched to a Blaupunkt CD unit, which will be switched to a Porsche Classic Radio as e speak. 

My guy is gonna do a running log of all the things that's not OEM when he do the service and will advice me on what's needed to be changed back to OEM. Easy to do now that Porsche has Porsche Classic program.

Another tidbit, I never know this, but in the 964 Turbo, the exhaust only comes out of the passenger side, the driver side pipe is from the turbo bypass, that pipe is not connected to the muffler. 

Nick, what about your 964 experience? Had a chance to drive it already? Smiley

--